As part of my 52 in 2014 Challenge, I’ve decided to up my reading speed and complete 24 books this year. Helping me make that activity a tad interesting by introducing a gamification element is a Reading Bingo.
On this page I’ll play the Reading Bingo and keep updating after completing each book.
- More than 500 pages (528 to be precise)
- Based on a True Story
- Set on a different continent (The Americas and Europe)
- Heard about it online (while watching the first teaser trailer on YouTube)
- Best Selling book. (Featured on The NY Times Best Seller List)
- And of course a book that became a movie!
Book 2 : Shataram
- Book my friend loves (loads of them do!)
- More than 10 years old (first published in 2003)
- Book with a one word title
Book 3: Last Train To Istanbul
- Book by a female author
Book 4: The Great Gatsby
- A forgotten classic – Wasn’t on everyone’s reading list till the 2013 Baz Luhrman movie came into limelight.
- A book with a blur cover
- A book written by someone under 30 – F Scott Fitzgerald was 29 when the book was published!
Book 5: Trojan horse
- A book with a mystery
Book 6: Pluto
- A book with Non-Human characters
Book 7: 5:00 Breakout
- A book with a Number in the title
Book 8: Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
- A book of Non-Fiction
Book 8: Thrive
- A book published this year
Book 9: Dongri To Dubai
- A book at bottom of my reading pile